guestdefault Forum
You must be logged in to post user permissions Forum login Forum Login register Forum Register


Register? | Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


searchicon Forum 






Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

small tag ForumNo Tags
UserPost

10:52 pm
January 20, 2011


VisionaryUrbanTactics

North Carolina

userdefault Forum
New Member

posts 2

Nice lookin site, Randy! See ya on the 11th!

11:05 pm
January 20, 2011


rs303909

north carolina

userdefault Forum
Member

posts 6

thanks…but 99% of the credit goes to Mike at Inkhaus  the other 1% goes to my bad back…

www.BeyondEDM-Electronic Dance Music events, news, sounds, forum, podcasts and info

 

making bald-headed midget faggots jealous like a boss…

11:08 pm
January 20, 2011


VisionaryUrbanTactics

North Carolina

userdefault Forum
New Member

posts 2

Is there a trick to remove the ……. out of the links in my signature? They look right in my profile.

12:11 am
January 21, 2011


admin

admindefault Forum
Admin

posts 33

Will work on straightening things out with the signatures – on my task list.

Thanks for the heads up!

1:01 am
January 22, 2011


admin

admindefault Forum
Admin

posts 33

Hi Jeff,

Try rebuilding your signature once more when you get some time and all should well. Let me know if there are still problems.

Thanks

small tag ForumNo Tags

About the Beyond EDM-Home of Beyond Events & Hypersonic Productions Forum

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 45

Currently Online:
7 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 6
Topics: 683
Posts: 744

Membership:

There are 2092 Members
There has been 1 Guest

There are 2 Admins

Top Posters:

M_music – 87
focusoc – 66
Open House – 45
REACT_presents – 36
edmproductions1 – 33
rectified – 31

Recent New Members: codydiamond119, teresitastanton, noella3717, madeleinepalma8, wilfrednolte50, gidget51b3458191

Administrators: randy (107 Posts), admin (33 Posts)