guestdefault Forum
You must be logged in to post user permissions Forum login Forum Login register Forum Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

searchicon Forum 

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

topic Forum

Ultra Miami 2014 POV Aftermovie, the real visitor experience

small tag ForumNo Tags
UserPost

6:30 am
May 16, 2014

RichieLee

Netherlands

userdefault Forum

posts 1

fbconnect Forum

Hi guys,

This year I went to the magical place filled with beautiful bikini babes, cool guys, sunny weather and eargasmic electronic dance music, I went to Ultra Music Festival in Miami. As an ambitious deejay and producer it is a dream to one day stand on its mainstage but first I wanted to experience it for myself from a visitor point-of-view. I desired to achieve two things: capture this experience on video and find an original way to promote my tracks, so why not combine both?

I wanted to capture the REAL experience so I used a glass-camera to display everything from my point-of-view. This means you will see all these lovely ravers and crazy happenings through my eyes and live it like you were there. This resulted in the Ultra Miami 2014 POV Aftermovie including 4 own music productions in collaboration with my friends Dustin Lenji, Holl&Rush and Jeremia Jones. One is coming out on the Big & Dirty label (BeYourself Music) and another on Wiwek's Rimbu.
I hope this amazing experience matches your website and that you will feature it.

Thanks in advance, Richie Lee

Enjoy the video on YouTube:

For more information about me (picture, bio etc), you can download my presskit:

http://bit.ly/richieleepresskit

Or feel free to reply if you have any questions, comments or feedback.

small tag ForumNo Tags

About the Beyond EDM-Home of Beyond Events & Hypersonic Productions Forum

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 45

Currently Online:
4 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 6
Topics: 677

Membership:

There are 2029 Members
There has been 1 Guest

There are 2 Admins

Top Posters:

M_music – 87
focusoc – 66
Open House – 44
REACT_presents – 36
edmproductions1 – 33
rectified – 30

Recent New Members: jenichris101, AlvinShavers, claribelcobb0, colleenyvi, latashaduppstadt, jamp971

Administrators: randy (107 Posts), admin (33 Posts)